Sodexo, the University’s food service provider, is taking a cautious, measured approach to give you the flexibility to choose the dining options that make you feel most comfortable.
To sign up for, change or cancel your dining plan, please email email@example.com. Emails must come from your USI email address. For additional questions regarding dining plans, please visit usi.sodexomyway.com.
Several dining changes will be implemented for the Fall Semester to allow for flexible, safe dining on campus. You’ll want to familiarize yourself with the options and some new safety measures that will affect how you get your meals.
- All USI Dining options are now cashless, so all purchases must be made with an Eagle Access Card or credit/debit card.
- There will be limited seating in The Loft and UC West Eagles’ Nest dining areas.
- You must adhere to directional signage in all dining spaces.
- Face coverings must be worn in all dining spaces. They can be removed for dining but must be put on when you are finished.
- All dining hours will be posted on usi.sodexomyway.com.
- Steak n’ Shake will not reopen.
- Red Mango will not reopen in the Spring Semester.
- All dining options will offer scaled back menus to reduce traffic and assist with physical distancing.
- Sub Connection is open through Grubhub with some grab 'n go options for walk up.
- Cyclone Salads will be open weekdays during lunch hours and will operate with Simply To Go items for walk up.
- Starbucks is open through Grubhub only, and in-person dining/seating will not be available. Reduced seating will be available in the Jazz Lounge. Merchandise purchases may be done at the register with face mask and physical distancing observed.
- To move guests through The Loft more quickly, meals will not be customized unless there is a specific dietary need. Only 25 people will be allowed into The Loft at a time, and printed menus will be given to those in line to help make selections before entering. Silverware and straws will be handed out at each station.
- The salad bar in The Loft will offer prepackaged salads. Fruit, juice and milk will be available during the breakfast period.
- Drink refills will not be available in The Loft and used or personal drinkware will not be permitted.
- Self-serve coffee will not be available through USI Dining.
- The Eagle Express Convenience Store will continue to offer contactless delivery and will add some grocery items. The number of guests permitted inside the store at one time will be limited.
- Sushi will be available through Grubhub at Cyclone Salads. It may also be purchased at the Simply To Go unit in The Link as well as at the Eagle Express Convenience Store.
- Coke fountains are contactless with disposable cups. Fountains are disinfected regularly. You can also purchase a USI tumbler with an embedded chip at most USI Dining registers. Pepsi products are available in The Loft and at the Chick-fil-A counter.
And, don’t forget your reusable water bottle! Water fountains around campus have been disabled, but water bottle fillers have been added and will be operational.